From August 2010 Norfolk Training Services will begin a new programme called Foundation Learning. This will replace the E2E programme.
The focus will be on young people and adults within the 14 - 19 age range, working at entry level.
There are 3 elements of the programme:
You will receive a comprehensive Initial Assessment with a positive destination.
- Functional Skills (English, Maths and IT)
- Personal Social Development (PSD)
Throughout the programme you will also receive full Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG).
Courses we offer:
All courses have progression routes.
- IMIAL Entry Level Introduction to Vehicle Technology (includes elements of body)
- IMIAL Level 1 Vehicle Maintenance (includes elements of body)
- C&G Level 1 Basic Construction Skills
- OCR Level 1 Business and Administration
- City & Guilds Level 1 in Retail Skills